Storm system to bring winter weather from the Plains to New England through Monday
A storm system spinning over the central U.S. will set the stage for a widespread precipitation event across the central and eastern U.S. through Monday. A wide swath of accumulating snow will extend from Nebraska to New England. Just to the south of this area of snow, marginal temps will lead to the possibility of a transition zone of sleet and freezing rain.
Barometer30.26 in (1025.1 mb)
Current conditions at
Warner Robins Air Force Base (KWRB)
Lat: 32.63 Lon: -83.6 Elev: 295ft.
Tonight Mostly cloudy this evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. East winds up to 10 mph. Sunday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Night Rain likely. Warmer. Lows in the mid 50s. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain in the morning...then sunny in the afternoon. Windy. Highs in the upper 50s. West winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Monday Night Clear. Much colder. Lows in the upper 20s. North winds 5 to 15 mph. Tuesday Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows in the mid 40s. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Lows in the mid 30s. Friday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows around 30. Saturday Sunny. Highs in the lower 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE