Relatively quiet weather pattern over much of the U.S.
A quieter weather pattern will continue to set up for most of the U.S. as arctic air continues to surge southward behind a cold front sweeping across the Southeast U.S. Expect temperatures to be 10 to 30 degrees below climate averages from the southern Plains to the Northeast on Friday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedN 10 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Vidalia, Vidalia Municipal Airport (KVDI)
Lat: 32.19 Lon: -82.37 Elev: 276ft.
Tonight Mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of rain this evening. Lows around 40. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Light north winds in the evening becoming light and variable. Saturday Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Light and variable winds. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light rain. Lows in the upper 40s. Monday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 60s. Monday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows around 50. Tuesday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 60s. Tuesday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 50s. Wednesday Cloudy with a chance of rain with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Wednesday Night Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light rain. Lows in the mid 50s. Thursday Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light rain. Highs in the mid 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE