Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Wind SpeedN 6 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Douglas, Douglas Municipal Airport (KDQH)
Lat: 31.48 Lon: -82.86 Elev: 256ft.
Ben Hill County
Today Mostly sunny. Highs around 54. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Mostly clear. Lows around 33. Areas of frost after midnight. Light winds. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs around 63. Areas of frost in the morning. Southeast winds around 5 mph shifting to the south in the afternoon. Thursday Night Not as cool. Mostly clear in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows around 46. Southwest winds around 10 mph shifting to the west after midnight. Friday Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs around 59. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Night Colder. Mostly clear. Lows around 35. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs around 56. Saturday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows around 43. Sunday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs around 66. Sunday Night Cloudy with a chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms. Lows around 50. Chance of rain 50 percent. Monday Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms. Highs around 60. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Night Colder. Mostly clear. Lows around 36. Tuesday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs around 53.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE