Severe weather possible across parts of Southeast
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Monday afternoon and evening across parts of the Southeast, from the coastal Carolinas across southern Georgia and into the central Gulf Coast. Strong, damaging wind gusts will be the primary threat.
Wind SpeedWNW 5 MPH
Barometer30.20 in (1017.1 mb)
Current conditions at
Pocatello, Pocatello Regional Airport (KPIH)
Lat: 42.92028 Lon: -112.57111 Elev: 4449ft.
Lower Snake River Plain
Today Partly sunny. Highs 86 to 95. Northeast winds up to 10 mph in the morning...becoming light and variable. Tonight Mostly cloudy. Lows 57 to 67. Northeast winds up to 10 mph. Tuesday Partly sunny with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs 78 to 86. Northeast winds up to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows 54 to 63. East winds up to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Wednesday Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs 76 to 84. Light and variable winds. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Wednesday Night Through Sunday Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows 53 to 63. Highs 78 to 88.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE