Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Wind SpeedS 6 mph
Barometer30.28 in (1025.9 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago Rockford International Airport (KRFD)
Lat: 42.21 Lon: -89.1 Elev: 733ft.
Rest Of Tonight Clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Partly sunny in the morning...then cloudy with showers likely in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph in the evening becoming west after midnight. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Saturday Night Clear. Lows in the upper 30s. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Monday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of light showers. Highs in the upper 60s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with chance of light showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 50s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light showers. Lows around 40. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE