More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Sterling Rock Falls (KSQI)
Lat: 41.75 Lon: -89.67 Elev: 646ft.
Rest Of Tonight Colder...clear. Low in the mid 30s. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Sunny. High in the upper 60s. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Warmer. Partly cloudy with isolated showers in the evening...then mostly cloudy after midnight. Low in the mid 50s. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of showers 20 percent. Monday Partly sunny. Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. High in the mid 70s. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Night Rain showers likely and isolated thunderstorms. Low around 50. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Cooler. Mostly sunny. High in the upper 50s. Tuesday Night And Wednesday Mostly clear. Low in the upper 30s. High in the mid 50s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Low in the upper 30s. Thursday And Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. High in the mid 50s. Low in the upper 30s. Friday Mostly sunny. High in the upper 40s. Friday Night And Saturday Mostly clear. Low around 30. High in the upper 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE