More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
Wind SpeedW 6 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Greater Kankakee Airport (KIKK)
Lat: 41.07 Lon: -87.85 Elev: 646ft.
Tonight Clear. Lows in the upper 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Northwest winds around 5 mph in the morning shifting to the south in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Monday Partly sunny. A 20 percent chance of light showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Breezy. Highs in the upper 70s. Southwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Monday Night Light showers likely and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Tuesday Partly cloudy. Chance of light showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the morning. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Thursday And Thursday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows around 40. Friday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of light showers. Highs in the upper 40s. Friday Night And Saturday Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Highs in the upper 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE