Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Current conditions at
Carmi Municipal Airport (KCUL)
Lat: 38.09 Lon: -88.12 Elev: 387ft.
Today Mostly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs in the upper 70s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Clear. Lows in the upper 40s. North winds 5 mph. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. East winds 5 mph in the morning shifting to the southeast in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds 10 to 20 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy. A chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Tuesday Showers likely and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Wednesday And Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Highs in the lower 60s. Lows in the lower 40s. Thursday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE