Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Barometer30.03 in (1016.7 mb)
Current conditions at
Carbondale/Murphysboro, Southern Illinois Airport (KMDH)
Lat: 37.79 Lon: -89.25 Elev: 420ft.
Today Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. Northwest winds 5 mph. Tonight Clear. Lows around 50. North winds 5 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. East winds 5 mph in the morning shifting to the south in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows around 60. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy. A chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Tuesday Showers likely and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs around 70. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Wednesday And Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Highs in the mid 60s. Lows in the lower 40s. Thursday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 60s. Thursday Night And Friday Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. Highs in the upper 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE