Heavy snow continues across parts of Upper Midwest
Late-season snow showers are expected across portions of the Upper Midwest on Thursday, mainly across the Arrowhead region of Minnesota, much of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. The snow could be heavy at times in some locations, but is expected to diminish during the afternoon.
Wind SpeedS 18 mph
Barometer30.24 in (1024.4 mb)
Current conditions at
Goshen Municipal Airport (KGSH)
Lat: 41.53 Lon: -85.79 Elev: 827ft.
Rest Of Today Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Tonight Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. West winds around 10 mph. Friday Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers in the morning...then mostly sunny in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 50s. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear. Colder. Lows in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the northeast after midnight. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s. Sunday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 60s. Monday Night Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Tuesday And Tuesday Night Mostly clear. Highs in the mid 60s. Lows in the lower 40s. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE