Nor'easter to impact East Coast Thanksgiving travel
An active weather pattern is shaping up across the eastern U.S. as a nor'easter continues to be forecast to move up the East Coast through early Thursday. This storm will bring precipitation up and down the coast, mostly in the form of rain along coastal areas, with snow expected farther inland. These conditions are expected to impact Thanksgiving travel conditions on Wednesday.
Wind SpeedS 7 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Goshen Municipal Airport (KGSH)
Lat: 41.53 Lon: -85.79 Elev: 827ft.
Tonight Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the south after midnight. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow showers after midnight. Lows in the mid 20s. Northeast winds around 5 mph shifting to the northwest after midnight. Thanksgiving Day Snow showers. Moderate snow accumulations possible. Highs in the lower 30s. West winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. Snow showers likely through midnight. Lows around 20. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 40s. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 40s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers and snow showers. Lows in the upper 20s. Monday And Monday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Lows in the mid 20s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE