Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Barometer30.25 in (1024.9 mb)
Current conditions at
Valparaiso, Porter County Municipal Airport (KVPZ)
Lat: 41.45 Lon: -87.01 Elev: 791ft.
Today Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly sunny. Areas of fog in the morning. Highs in the upper 50s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Friday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Partly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs in the upper 60s. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Clear. Lows in the lower 40s. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Sunday Night Mostly clear in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Monday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s. Monday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with chance of light showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Tuesday Night And Wednesday Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Highs in the upper 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE