Stormy weather expected for the Pacific Northwest and Intermountain West
An impressive frontal system will continue moving through the Pacific Northwest and the Intermountain West and slowly make its way south. Behind it very cold Arctic air will follow. Higher elevation snow and moderate rainfall can be expected throughout these regions along with strong winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedW 3 mph
Current conditions at
Warsaw Municipal Airport (KASW)
Lat: 41.28 Lon: -85.84 Elev: 850ft.
Tonight Mostly cloudy. A 50 percent chance of snow showers through midnight. Lows 15 to 20. West winds 5 to 15 mph. Friday Cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 30s. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Friday Night Cloudy. Not as cold. Lows around 30. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Not as cool. Highs in the upper 40s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Not as cool. Lows in the lower 40s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 50s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain through midnight... Then chance of rain and snow after midnight. Lows around 30. Chance of measurable precipitation 40 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow showers in the morning. Highs in the mid 30s. Monday Night And Tuesday Partly cloudy. Lows around 20. Highs in the lower 30s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Lows in the mid 20s. Wednesday And Wednesday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the mid 30s. Lows in the upper 20s. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain or snow. Highs in the lower 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE