Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Wind SpeedW 3 mph
Current conditions at
Warsaw, Warsaw Municipal Airport (KASW)
Lat: 41.27 Lon: -85.84 Elev: 850ft.
Late This Afternoon Cloudy. Scattered flurries. West winds around 5 mph. Tonight Cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. South winds around 5 mph. Sunday Cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. South winds around 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy through midnight then becoming cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Cloudy. A 30 percent chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 40s. Southeast winds 5 to 15 mph. Monday Night Rain likely. Not as cool. Lows around 40. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Rain likely. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Night Showers through midnight...then rain after midnight. Lows around 40. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Wednesday Rain likely in the morning...then rain likely... Possibly mixed with snow in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Windy. Lows in the upper 20s. Christmas Day Partly cloudy. Breezy. Highs in the mid 30s. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain or snow. Highs in the lower 40s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Lows in the mid 20s. Saturday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 20s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE