Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Wind SpeedW 6 mph
Barometer30.26 in (1025.6 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Wayne, Fort Wayne International Airport (KFWA)
Lat: 40.98 Lon: -85.2 Elev: 814ft.
This Afternoon Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 30s. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. North winds around 5 mph through midnight becoming light and variable. Saturday Cloudy. Chance of flurries. Highs in the mid 30s. South winds around 5 mph shifting to the west in the afternoon. Saturday Night Cloudy through midnight then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Sunday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Southeast winds around 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Monday Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 40s. Monday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows in the upper 30s. Tuesday Rain likely. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night Rain or snow likely. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of rain or snow 60 percent. Wednesday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs in the mid 30s. Wednesday Night Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Lows in the mid 20s. Christmas Day Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the lower 30s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE