Stormy weather expected for the Pacific Northwest and Intermountain West
An impressive frontal system will continue moving through the Pacific Northwest and the Intermountain West and slowly make its way south. Behind it very cold Arctic air will follow. Higher elevation snow and moderate rainfall can be expected throughout these regions along with strong winds.
Wind SpeedW 3 mph
Barometer30.37 in (1029.6 mb)
Current conditions at
Fort Wayne International Airport (KFWA)
Lat: 41.01 Lon: -85.2 Elev: 817ft.
Today Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 30s. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Not as cool. Highs in the upper 40s. South winds 10 to 20 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and patchy drizzle. Not as cool. Lows in the mid 40s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of measurable precipitation 20 percent. Sunday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 50s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Sunday Night Cloudy. Chance of rain through midnight...then slight chance of rain and snow after midnight. Lows around 30. Chance of measurable rain 40 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. Monday Night Mostly clear. Lows 15 to 20. Tuesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 30s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 30s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Thursday Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain or snow. Highs around 40.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE