More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
Wind SpeedW 8 mph
Barometer29.94 in (1013.4 mb)
Current conditions at
Muncie, Delaware County-Johnson Field (KMIE)
Lat: 40.24 Lon: -85.4 Elev: 961ft.
Tonight Clear. Lows in the lower 40s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 40s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Partly cloudy. Warmer. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds 10 to 20 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy through midnight...then mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 50s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Tuesday Showers likely. Highs in the upper 60s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly clear. A 20 percent chance of showers through midnight. Lows in the lower 40s. Wednesday And Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows in the upper 30s. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows around 40. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Saturday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE