Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, tapering off in New England
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Wind SpeedS 5 mph
Barometer30.02 in (1016.5 mb)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis, Eagle Creek Airpark (KEYE)
Lat: 39.83 Lon: -86.3 Elev: 820ft.
Tonight Partly cloudy then becoming mostly cloudy. Chance of sprinkles after midnight. Lows around 50. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy until midday then clearing. Highs in the lower 70s. West winds 5 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Clear. Lows in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Northwest winds up to 5 mph shifting to the southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 50s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s. Monday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows around 60. Tuesday Showers likely and isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Tuesday Night Colder. Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Wednesday And Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s. Lows in the lower 40s. Thursday And Thursday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Lows in the lower 40s. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE