Cold Front Crossing the Central U.S.
A cold front over the Northern Rockies will move eastward to the Upper Mississippi Valley/Central Plains by Monday. Rain will develop along the boundary over the Upper Midwest and move into the Upper Great Lakes by Monday. Some of the thunderstorms could become severe in portions of Texas through Monday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Barometer30.08 in (1018.4 mb)
Current conditions at
Louisville, Bowman Field Airport (KLOU)
Lat: 38.23 Lon: -85.67 Elev: 540ft.
Today Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s. Southwest winds up to 10 mph. Tonight Showers likely and isolated thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Tuesday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 60s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Tuesday Night Colder. Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. North winds around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Thursday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s. Thursday Night Showers likely and chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Friday Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Friday Night And Saturday Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Highs in the lower 60s. Saturday Night And Sunday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE