Warmup expected in the East, cooler weather forecast across parts of West
Much of the eastern U.S. will see a significant warming trend beginning on Friday, with high temperatures as much as 10-15 degrees warmer than on Thursday. The warming trend will continue into the weekend. Meanwhile, temperatures will be on the decrease across much of the northern Plains and Intermountain West over the next several days.
Wind SpeedS 15 G 25 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Carmel Municipal Airport (KAJG)
Lat: 38.61 Lon: -87.73 Elev: 430ft.
Tonight Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. South winds around 10 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light rain and drizzle. Highs in the mid 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light rain and drizzle. Lows in the lower 50s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light rain. Highs in the lower 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 30s. West winds around 10 mph in the evening shifting to the northwest after midnight. Monday Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain or freezing rain in the morning...then a chance of freezing rain in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Monday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Tuesday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Tuesday Night And Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Highs in the upper 40s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Thursday Through Friday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 40s. Lows in the upper 30s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE