Cold Front Crossing the Central U.S.
A cold front over the Northern Rockies will move eastward to the Upper Mississippi Valley/Central Plains by Monday. Rain will develop along the boundary over the Upper Midwest and move into the Upper Great Lakes by Monday. Some of the thunderstorms could become severe in portions of Texas through Monday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Barometer30.08 in (1018.6 mb)
Current conditions at
Fort Knox (KFTK)
Lat: 37.9 Lon: -85.97 Elev: 784ft.
Today Partly cloudy until midday...then mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Showers likely and isolated thunderstorms. Lows around 60. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Tuesday Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 70s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday Night Colder. Mostly clear. Lows around 40. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. North winds around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Thursday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Thursday Night Showers likely and chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Friday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Friday Night And Saturday Partly cloudy. Lows around 50. Highs in the mid 60s. Saturday Night And Sunday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Highs in the mid 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE