Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Current conditions at
Clyde A. Thomas Regional Airport (KSYM)
Lat: 38.22 Lon: -83.59 Elev: 1047ft.
Today Partly cloudy. Highs around 40. Light winds. Tonight Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Light winds. Monday Cloudy...warmer. Highs in the lower 50s. Light winds... Becoming southeast at 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain showers. Milder. Lows in the lower 40s. Southeast winds at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tuesday Cloudy. A chance of showers in the morning...then showers likely in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 50s. Southeast winds at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night And Wednesday Rain showers. Lows in the lower 50s. Highs in the lower 50s. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Wednesday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain or snow showers. Much cooler. Lows in the mid 30s. Christmas Day And Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Lows in the mid 30s. Friday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 40s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE