Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
Barometer30.24 in (1024.9 mb)
Current conditions at
London, London-Corbin Airport-Magee Field (KLOZ)
Lat: 37.09 Lon: -84.07 Elev: 1211ft.
Tonight Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Light winds. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. Light winds. Sunday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. Milder. Lows in the mid 30s. Light winds. Monday Partly cloudy. A slight chance of rain showers in the morning. Highs in the mid 50s. Light winds. Chance of rain 20 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of rain showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Light winds. Chance of rain 20 percent. Tuesday Cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Tuesday Night Showers. Lows around 50. Chance of rain 80 percent. Wednesday Cloudy with rain showers likely. Highs in the lower 50s. Temperatures falling into the mid 40s in the afternoon. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain or snow showers. Much cooler. Lows in the lower 30s. Christmas Day And Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Lows in the mid 30s. Friday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Friday Night And Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Highs in the mid 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE