Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.86 Lon: -83.36 Elev: 1551ft.
Overnight Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Light winds. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Light winds. Friday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow and a slight chance of rain late. Lows in the lower 30s. Light winds. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Saturday Cloudy. A chance of rain or snow in the morning...then a slight chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 40s. Light winds. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Light winds. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Sunday Night And Monday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows in the mid 30s. Highs in the upper 40s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Lows in the upper 30s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with rain likely. Highs around 50. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Night Cloudy with rain likely and a chance of snow. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Wednesday Cloudy with a chance of rain or snow. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow or rain. Lows in the upper 20s. Christmas Day Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE