Strong winds in the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley
A developing storm system in the Upper Midwest will move through the Great Lakes into Canada on Monday. Winds will be gusty and strong around this system and extend from the Great Lakes to the Ohio and Tennessee Valleys. The strongest winds will be around Lake Ontario and Lake Erie, with gusts up to 60 mph in parts of Michigan, Ohio and Upstate New York where High Wind Warnings are in effect.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Mostly Cloudy and Breezy
Wind SpeedSW 21 G 35 mph
Current conditions at
Wise / Lonesome Pine (KLNP)
Lat: 36.98 Lon: -82.53 Elev: 2680ft.
Today Partly cloudy. Isolated sprinkles in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 40 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Much cooler. Lows in the mid 30s. West winds at 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Partly cloudy. Cooler. Highs in the upper 40s. Light winds. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain or snow showers. Lows in the lower 30s. Light winds. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain or snow showers in the morning...then a chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 40s. Light winds. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Wednesday Night And Thanksgiving Day Mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of rain or snow showers. Lows in the lower 30s. Highs in the upper 30s. Thursday Night And Friday Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Highs in the lower 40s. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Saturday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs around 50. Saturday Night And Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Highs in the lower 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE