Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Wind SpeedN 16 mph
Barometer30.34 in (1027.4 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Lafayette, Lafayette Regional Airport (KLFT)
Lat: 30.2 Lon: -91.99 Elev: 39ft.
Today Cooler. Partly cloudy. Highs around 60. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Warmer. Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows in the mid 50s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Rain likely. Highs in the upper 60s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Sunday Night Colder. Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 40s. Monday Cooler. Mostly cloudy in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Highs around 50. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 50s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 40s. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE