A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedE 6 mph
Barometer30.21 in (1022.8 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge Metropolitan, Ryan Field (KBTR)
Lat: 30.54 Lon: -91.15 Elev: 69ft.
Today Partly cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the mid 70s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. West winds around 5 mph shifting to the north after midnight. Friday Cooler. Partly cloudy. Highs around 60. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 40. Northeast winds to 5 mph. Saturday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Warmer. Cloudy with rain showers likely. Lows in the lower 50s. Chance of showers 60 percent. Sunday Cloudy with rain showers likely. Highs in the upper 60s. Chance of showers 70 percent. Sunday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Monday And Monday Night Cooler. Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s. Lows in the mid 30s. Tuesday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Tuesday Night And Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Highs in the upper 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE