A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Barometer30.23 in (1023.5 mb)
Current conditions at
Slidell, Slidell Airport (KASD)
Lat: 30.34 Lon: -89.82 Elev: 30ft.
Tonight Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 50s. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 50. West winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the north 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Friday Cooler. Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s. Northeast winds around 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the mid 50s. Sunday Mostly cloudy with rain showers likely. Highs in the mid 60s. Chance of showers 60 percent. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Chance of rain showers in the evening...then slight chance of rain showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 40s. Chance of showers 40 percent. Monday Cooler. Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s. Monday Night And Tuesday Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs in the lower 50s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE