Last Update: 336 AM EST SUN JAN 25 2015
The Islands to Vermilion OH beyond 5 nm off shoreline to US-Canadian border
Marine Zone Forecast
- SynopsisAN ALBERTA CLIPPER 29.60 INCHES WILL DROP OUT OF
CANADA AND MOVE ACROSS THE UPPER OHIO VALLEY TONIGHT. THE LOW
WILL MOVE OFF THE CAROLINA COAST MONDAY MORNING. HIGH PRESSURE
30.50 INCHES WILL BUILD OVER LAKE ERIE ON WEDNESDAY AND THEN MOVE
EAST AS A LOW 29.70 INCHES MOVES ACROSS OHIO AND INTO PENNSYLVANIA
- Today Northeast winds 5 to 15 knots increasing to 10 to 20 knots. A chance of snow. The lake is mostly ice covered.
- Tonight Northeast winds 10 to 20 knots. A chance of snow.
- Monday Northeast winds 10 to 20 knots diminishing to 5 to 15 knots. A chance of snow.
- Monday Night North winds 5 to 15 knots diminishing to 10 knots or less. A chance of snow showers in the evening.
- Tuesday North winds 10 knots or less becoming northwest.
- Wednesday West winds 5 to 10 knots becoming south.
- Thursday Southeast winds 5 to 15 knots becoming northwest. Snow likely...then a chance of snow.
waves omitted due to the lake being mostly ice covered.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for The Islands to Vermilion OH beyond 5 nm off shoreline to US-Canadian border
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE