Last Update: 358 AM EDT FRI OCT 24 2014
Lake Erie/The Islands to Vermilion OH beyond 5 nm off shoreline to US-Canadian border
Marine Zone Forecast
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE 30.20 INCHES OVER OHIO WILL DRIFT TO
TENNESSEE BY SATURDAY AND THE GULF STATES BY SUNDAY. A COLD FRONT
FROM THE NORTHERN PLAINS WILL MOVE ACROSS LAKE ERIE ON SATURDAY.
HIGH PRESSURE 30.10 INCHES WILL BUILD ACROSS THE REGION ON SUNDAY
AND MOVE EAST ON MONDAY. A COLD FRONT WILL MOVE ACROSS THE LAKE
- Today West winds 10 knots or less becoming southwest. Waves 2 feet or less.
- Tonight Southwest winds 10 knots or less increasing to 10 to 15 knots. Waves 1 to 3 feet.
- Saturday Southwest winds 10 to 20 knots. Waves 2 to 4 feet building to 3 to 5 feet.
- Saturday Night West winds 10 to 20 knots. Waves 3 to 5 feet subsiding to 2 to 4 feet.
- Sunday West winds 10 to 20 knots becoming southeast and diminishing to 10 knots or less. Waves 2 to 4 feet subsiding to 1 to 3 feet.
- Monday Southeast winds 10 to 15 knots becoming south. Waves 1 to 3 feet.
- Tuesday South winds 10 to 20 knots becoming southwest. A chance of showers. Waves 1 to 3 feet building to 3 to 5 feet.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Erie/The Islands to Vermilion OH beyond 5 nm off shoreline to US-Canadian border
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE