Last Update: 919 PM EDT TUE OCT 21 2014
Lake Erie/The Islands to Vermilion OH beyond 5 nm off shoreline to US-Canadian border
Marine Zone Forecast
- SynopsisLOW PRESSURE 29.80 INCHES OVER SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY
WILL DRIFT SLOWLY NORTH TO NEAR CAPE COD BY FRIDAY WHILE
DEEPENING TO 29.40 INCHES. HIGH PRESSURE 30.00 INCHES WILL SPREAD
UP THE OHIO VALLEY THURSDAY THROUGH FRIDAY. A WEAK COLD FRONT WILL
DROP SOUTHEAST ACROSS LAKE ERIE LATE SATURDAY AND DISSIPATE.
ANOTHER HIGH 30.00 INCHES WILL BUILD OVER THE LAKE FROM THE SOUTH
- Overnight North winds 15 to 25 knots becoming northeast 10 to 20 knots. Showers likely...then a chance of showers after midnight. Waves 5 to 7 feet subsiding to 4 to 6 feet.
- Wednesday Northeast winds 10 to 20 knots becoming north. Waves 4 to 6 feet subsiding to 2 to 4 feet.
- Wednesday Night North winds 5 to 15 knots. Waves 1 to 3 feet.
- Thursday North winds 5 to 15 knots becoming northwest. Waves 1 to 3 feet.
- Thursday Night Northwest winds 5 to 15 knots becoming west. Waves 1 to 3 feet.
- Friday West winds 5 to 15 knots. Waves 1 to 3 feet.
- Saturday West winds 10 to 20 knots becoming northwest. Waves 2 to 4 feet.
- Sunday West winds 5 to 15 knots becoming southwest. Waves 2 to 4 feet subsiding to 1 to 3 feet.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Erie/The Islands to Vermilion OH beyond 5 nm off shoreline to US-Canadian border
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE