Last Update: 950 PM EDT TUE JUL 22 2014
Lake Erie/The Islands to Vermilion OH beyond 5 nm off shoreline to US-Canadian border
Marine Zone Forecast
- SynopsisLOW PRESSURE WILL TRACK NORTHEAST ACROSS QUEBEC
TONIGHT WITH THE TRAILING COLD FRONT...29.90 INCHES...MOVING SOUTH
ACROSS LAKE ERIE EARLY WEDNESDAY. HIGH PRESSURE 30.00 INCHES FROM
CENTRAL CANADA WILL MOVE TO NEAR LAKE ERIE BY FRIDAY AND THEN MOVE
EAST OF THE LAKE SATURDAY. A WARM FRONT WILL DEVELOP OVER THE
LOWER OHIO VALLEY AND MOVE TOWARD LAKE ERIE OVER THE WEEKEND.
- Overnight Southwest winds 5 to 15 knots. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms late. Waves 2 feet or less.
- Wednesday West winds 10 to 15 knots becoming north. Scattered showers and thunderstorms in the morning. Waves 1 to 3 feet.
- Wednesday Night North winds 10 to 20 knots. Waves 1 to 3 feet building to 2 to 4 feet.
- Thursday North winds 10 to 20 knots diminishing to 10 knots or less. Waves 2 to 4 feet subsiding to 1 to 3 feet.
- Thursday Night North winds less than 10 knots. Waves 2 feet or less.
- Friday Light and variable winds becoming south 5 to 10 knots. Waves 1 foot or less.
- Saturday South winds 10 knots or less. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 1 foot or less.
- Sunday Southwest winds 10 knots or less. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 1 foot or less.
winds and waves higher in and near thunderstorms.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Erie/The Islands to Vermilion OH beyond 5 nm off shoreline to US-Canadian border
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE