Hazardous Weather Conditions
Last Update: 918 PM EST FRI DEC 19 2014
The Islands to Vermilion OH beyond 5 nm off shoreline to US-Canadian border
Marine Zone Forecast
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE 30.30 INCHES OVER THE CENTRAL GREAT
LAKES WILL GRADUALLY SLIDE EAST OVER THE WEEKEND...THEN SHIFT
NORTHWARD INTO THE CANADIAN MARITIME BY MONDAY AFTERNOON. LOW
PRESSURE WILL DEVELOP OVER THE PLAINS BY MONDAY AND DEEPEN TO
29.40 INCHES AS IT MOVES TO NEAR GREEN BAY ON TUESDAY. THE
ASSOCIATED COLD FRONT WILL LIKELY REACH LAKE ERIE WEDNESDAY.
- Overnight Northwest winds 10 knots or less. Waves 2 feet or less.
- Saturday Northwest winds less than 10 knots becoming west. Waves 1 foot or less.
- Saturday Night West winds less than 10 knots. Waves 1 foot or less.
- Sunday West winds less than 10 knots becoming south. Waves 1 foot or less.
- Sunday Night South winds 10 knots or less becoming southeast 5 to 15 knots. Waves 2 feet or less.
- Monday Southeast winds 5 to 15 knots increasing to 10 to 20 knots. A chance of rain showers. Waves 1 to 3 feet.
- Tuesday South winds 10 to 20 knots. Rain likely. Waves 1 to 3 feet building to 2 to 4 feet.
- Wednesday Southwest winds 10 to 20 knots becoming west and increasing to 30 knots. Rain likely. Snow likely. Waves 1 to 3 feet building to 5 to 8 feet.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for The Islands to Vermilion OH beyond 5 nm off shoreline to US-Canadian border
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE