We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We've shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
Barometer30.35 in (1027.8 mb)
Current conditions at
Annapolis (U.S. Naval Academy) (KNAK)
Lat: 38.98 Lon: -76.48 Elev: 7ft.
Anne Arundel County
Tonight Mostly clear this evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Wednesday Partly sunny in the morning...then mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Wednesday Night Rain. Rain may be heavy at times. Lows in the lower 60s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Thursday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs around 70. North winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers in the evening. Lows in the mid 50s. North winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 50s. Saturday Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. Saturday Night Clear. Lows around 60. Sunday Sunny. Highs around 80. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 60s. Monday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE