Snow winding down in the Northeast; heavy rainfall in the Northwest
Happy Thanksgiving! Conditions will continue to improve throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the nor'easter moves away from the coast. Meanwhile, the Pacific Northwest will remain wet due to a series of Pacific storm systems. Flood Watches remain in effect for parts of Washington state through Friday.
Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
Barometer30.06 in (1018.0 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Annapolis (U.S. Naval Academy) (KNAK)
Lat: 38.98 Lon: -76.48 Elev: 7ft.
Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Sunny and breezy. Highs in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming northeast after midnight. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Monday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Tuesday Partly sunny. A chance of showers in the morning. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers in the evening...then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows in the upper 30s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE