Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
Barometer29.97 in (1015.2 mb)
Current conditions at
Dover Air Force Base (KDOV)
Lat: 39.14 Lon: -75.47 Elev: 23ft.
This Afternoon Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then mostly cloudy with a chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the lower 40s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Showers likely...mainly in the afternoon. Breezy with highs in the mid 50s. North winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers in the evening. Breezy with lows in the upper 30s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Sunday Mostly sunny and breezy. Highs in the upper 40s. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Monday Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Monday Night Mostly clear in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Tuesday Partly sunny. Highs around 60. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE