Severe weather expected for Upper Midwest on Wednesday
A potent storm system will bring a chance of severe thunderstorms to parts of the Upper Midwest on Wednesday and Wednesday night. Very large hail, damaging wind gusts, tornadoes and heavy rain are possible with these storms.
Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index81°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
Greater Cumberland Regional Airport (KCBE)
Lat: 39.62 Lon: -78.77 Elev: 774ft.
Central and Eastern Allegany
Rest Of Tonight Mostly cloudy. Isolated showers late this evening. Areas of fog. Lows in the mid 60s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Wednesday Areas of fog in the morning. Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. West winds around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Areas of fog after midnight. Lows in the lower 60s. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Thursday Mostly sunny. Hot with highs around 90. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 60s. Southeast winds around 5 mph...becoming northwest after midnight. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 60s. Saturday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Sunday Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 70s. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. Tuesday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE