Cold Front Crossing the Central U.S.
A cold front over the Northern Rockies will move eastward to the Upper Mississippi Valley/Central Plains by Monday. Rain will develop along the boundary over the Upper Midwest and move into the Upper Great Lakes by Monday. Some of the thunderstorms could become severe in portions of Texas through Monday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedS 6 mph
Barometer30.21 in (1023.2 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Traverse City, Cherry Capital Airport (KTVC)
Lat: 44.73 Lon: -85.58 Elev: 618ft.
Today Periods of rain. Highs around 60. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Tonight Cloudy with rain likely. Lows in the mid 40s. Southwest winds 10 mph in the evening becoming light. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Rain likely. Highs in the lower 50s. Light winds becoming west 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy. Rain likely in the evening...then chance of rain showers after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Northwest winds 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Tuesday Partly sunny. A 30 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. Highs in the mid 40s. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s. Thursday Night Rain likely. Lows around 40. Chance of rain 60 percent. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain... Possibly mixed with snow. Lows in the lower 30s. Saturday Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of rain... Possibly mixed with snow. Highs in the lower 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE