Storm system to bring winter weather from the Plains to New England through Monday
A storm system spinning over the central U.S. will set the stage for a widespread precipitation event across the central and eastern U.S. through Monday. A wide swath of accumulating snow will extend from Nebraska to New England. Just to the south of this area of snow, marginal temps will lead to the possibility of a transition zone of sleet and freezing rain.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedN 5 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Bellaire, Antrim County Airport (KACB)
Lat: 44.99 Lon: -85.2 Elev: 623ft.
Today Cloudy. Scattered flurries. Highs around 9. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy. Scattered flurries in the evening. Lows around 3 below. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts up to 20 mph in the evening. Wind chill readings 5 below to 15 below zero. Monday Partly sunny. Scattered snow showers in the afternoon. Highs around 12. Light winds. Chance of snow 30 percent. Monday Night Cloudy with scattered snow showers. Lows around 6. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30 percent. Tuesday Cloudy with scattered snow showers. Highs in the lower 20s. West winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts to around 20 mph. Chance of snow 50 percent. Tuesday Night Cloudy with scattered snow showers. Lows around 9. Chance of snow 50 percent. Wednesday Snow showers likely. Highs around 16. Chance of snow 60 percent. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Lows near zero. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs around 14. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 4. Friday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 20s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Lows around 12. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the mid 20s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE