Another day of heavy rainfall expected for the Southeast
The Southeast will experience another day of widespread moderate to heavy rain on Saturday as a system slowly moves northeastward. Upwards to 2 to 3 inches of rain are possible in the Carolinas, creating a threat for flash flooding. Residual moderate to major riverine flooding in the wake of this system remains a concern over the weekend in parts of Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedSE 9 G 18 mph
Barometer30.37 in (1029.4 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Houghton Lake, Roscommon County Airport (KHTL)
Lat: 44.38 Lon: -84.68 Elev: 1151ft.
Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 60s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain in the evening... Then rain likely after midnight. Not as cool. Lows in the upper 40s. Southwest winds 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Rain likely. Highs in the upper 60s. Southwest winds 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Partly sunny. Cooler. Highs in the lower 50s. Tuesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Thursday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 50s. Thursday Night Rain likely. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 50s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows in the upper 30s. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE