Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Barometer29.95 in (1012.5 mb)
Current conditions at
West Michigan Regional Airport (KBIV)
Lat: 42.75 Lon: -86.1 Elev: 689ft.
Rest Of Tonight Partly cloudy. Patchy dense fog through the night. Scattered sprinkles through the night. Lows in the mid 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy until midday then clearing. A chance of sprinkles until midday. Highs in the mid 60s. West winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms overnight. Lows in the upper 40s. Light winds becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph overnight. Monday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 70. Monday Night Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. Tuesday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light rain showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Wednesday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of light rain showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light rain showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows around 40. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs around 50.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE