Severe weather possible for parts of northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the northern Plains, from extreme south-central North Dakota into eastern South Dakota. Isolated severe thunderstorms capable of hail and locally-strong wind gusts are possible.
Current conditions at
Benton Harbor, Southwest Michigan Regional Airport (KBEH)
Lat: 42.14 Lon: -86.44 Elev: 643ft.
Tonight Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. East winds around 10 mph. Wednesday Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear through midnight then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. Southeast winds 5 to 15 mph. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 70s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Thursday Night Showers likely and isolated thunderstorms through midnight...then showers likely after midnight. Lows in the upper 50s. South winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Friday Partly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 40. Sunday And Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows in the lower 40s. Monday Through Tuesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s. Lows in the lower 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE