Nor'easter will impact East Coast Thanksgiving travel
An active weather pattern is shaping up across the eastern U.S., with a nor'easter developing off the Gulf Coast on Tuesday and moving up the East Coast Tuesday night through early Thursday. The storm will bring precipitation up and down the coast, mostly in the form of rain along coastal areas, with snow expected farther inland. This will likely impact those with Thanksgiving travel plans on Wed.
Wind SpeedW 7 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Hillsdale Municipal Airport (KJYM)
Lat: 41.92 Lon: -84.59 Elev: 1181ft.
Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. West winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the south after midnight. Wednesday Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 30s. East winds around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Northeast winds around 5 mph shifting to the northwest after midnight. Thanksgiving Day Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the lower 30s. West winds around 10 mph becoming 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow showers through midnight...then mostly cloudy after midnight. Lows around 20. West winds around 10 mph. Friday Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain and snow. Lows in the upper 20s. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 40s. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 40s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers and snow showers. Lows in the upper 20s. Monday And Monday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. Lows in the mid 20s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE