Severe Storms and Heavy Rain Possible Later This Afternoon Into Tonight
A few severe storms with damaging winds and large hail are expected later today from parts of Illinois into lower Michigan. A somewhat longer-duration severe storm threat is expected this afternoon into tonight from the Kansas/Oklahoma border region into southern Missouri, where a couple tornadoes will also be possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
Barometer29.66 in (1004.3 mb)
Current conditions at
Baudette International Airport (KBDE)
Lat: 48.73 Lon: -94.6 Elev: 1082ft.
Lake Of The Woods
Late This Afternoon Partly sunny. Isolated showers and thunderstorms early in the evening. Near steady temperature in the upper 60s. West winds around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Tonight Partly cloudy. Isolated showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Lows in the mid 40s. West winds up to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Tuesday Partly sunny. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs 70 to 75. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. Southwest winds up to 10 mph. Wednesday Partly sunny. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 70s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows 55 to 60. Thursday Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs 65 to 70. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Chance of rain showers. Lows 50 to 55. Friday Partly sunny. Slight chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 60s. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows 45 to 50. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Saturday Night Mostly clear. Lows 50 to 55. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs 65 to 70. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. Monday Partly sunny. Slight chance of rain showers. Highs 70 to 75.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE