More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
Wind SpeedNE 8 mph
Barometer30.03 in (1016.5 mb)
Current conditions at
Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
Lat: 38.83 Lon: -92.22 Elev: 893ft.
Tonight Clear. Low in the lower 50s. Light wind. Sunday Mostly sunny. High in the lower 80s. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Sunday Night Warmer. Mostly clear. Low in the lower 60s. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Monday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High near 80. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night Cooler. Mostly cloudy with chance of showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. Low in the lower 50s. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Tuesday Cooler. Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. High in the mid 60s. Tuesday Night Colder. Mostly clear. Low around 40. Wednesday Sunny. High around 60. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Low in the mid 40s. Thursday And Thursday Night Mostly clear. High in the mid 60s. Low in the lower 40s. Friday Through Saturday Mostly clear. High in the lower 50s. Low in the mid 30s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE