Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Wind SpeedSE 9 mph
Visibility7.00 mi Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.91 Lon: -94.01 Elev: 1315ft.
Today Cloudy. Patchy drizzle. Highs in the mid 40s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Cloudy. Patchy drizzle in the evening...then slight chance of rain after midnight. Near steady temperature around 40. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Monday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Monday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows in the upper 30s. Southwest winds around 5 mph shifting to the northwest after midnight. Tuesday Colder. Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Near steady temperature around 40. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow... Possibly mixed with rain. Lows in the lower 30s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy in the morning then becoming partly sunny. Highs in the upper 30s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s. Christmas Day Not as cool. Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Friday And Friday Night Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Lows in the upper 20s. Saturday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE