Wintry mix and snow from western mountains to Ohio Valley Saturday
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
Current conditions at
Greenwood, Greenwood-LeFlore Airport (KGWO)
Lat: 33.49 Lon: -90.08 Elev: 154ft.
Today Becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s. East winds around 5 mph. Lowest wind chill readings 15 to 20 in the morning. Tonight Becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. East winds around 5 mph. Sunday Cloudy with chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. The chance of rain 50 percent. Sunday Night Showers...cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. The chance of rain 80 percent. Monday Showers likely. Cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. The chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Much warmer. Highs in the lower 70s. Tuesday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy... Warmer. Lows around 60. The chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Showers and a chance of thunderstorms. Cloudy... Cooler. Highs around 60. The chance of rain 80 percent. Wednesday Night Light rain likely and a chance of light freezing rain. Cloudy. Much colder. Lows in the mid 20s. The chance of precipitation 60 percent. Thursday A 30 percent chance of light rain or light freezing rain in the morning. Partly cloudy. Much colder. Highs in the upper 30s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. Friday Sunny...warmer. Highs in the upper 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE