Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedN 9 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Natchez / Hardy Automatic Weather Observing/Report (KHEZ)
Lat: 31.62 Lon: -91.25 Elev: 272ft.
Tonight Areas of frost after midnight. Clear. Lows in the lower 30s. North winds around 5 mph becoming light and variable. Sunday Areas of frost in the morning. Sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Warmer. Lows in the mid 40s. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Monday Sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Warmer. Lows in the mid 50s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s. Tuesday Night Chance of thunderstorms and slight chance of showers. Becoming mostly cloudy. Lows around 60. The chance of rain 30 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 50s. Thursday Becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. Friday Night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 50s. Saturday Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE