Unsettled weather moving into the western and central U.S.
Increasing moisture and colder air will filter into the Pacific Northwest Friday and into
Saturday. Expect rain to start near the coast and then begin to spread steadily to the south and east into the interior mountains as snow Friday into Saturday. Enough moisture will be pushed eastward to also see snow in the central and southern Rockies and adjacent Plains Friday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Current conditions at
Roxboro, Person County Airport (KTDF)
Lat: 36.29 Lon: -78.98 Elev: 610ft.
Today Areas of freezing fog this morning. Partly sunny. Highs around 40. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Cold with lows around 20. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 30s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. Cold with lows around 20. Northeast winds around 5 mph in the evening...becoming light and variable. Sunday Cloudy. A slight chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. East winds around 5 mph...becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 20 percent. Sunday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Not as cool. Near steady temperature in the mid 30s. Monday Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain in the morning. Not as cool with highs in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Tuesday Cloudy. A chance of rain in the afternoon. Cooler with highs in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tuesday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Near steady temperature in the lower 40s. Wednesday Cloudy. A chance of rain in the morning...then a chance of showers in the afternoon. Not as cool with highs in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE