Heavy snow forecast for parts of Upper Midwest and western Great Lakes
A cold air mass behind a cold front will continue to bring below-normal temperatures across much of the eastern and northern U.S. through Thursday and allow for snow, heavy at times, to fall across parts of the Upper Midwest and western Great Lakes, mainly from central Minnesota to northern Michigan. Winter Storm Warnings and Winter Weather Advisories are in effect across the region.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Current conditions at
Andrews-Murphy Airport (KRHP)
Lat: 35.19 Lon: -83.86 Elev: 1699ft.
Tonight Clear. Areas of frost after midnight. Cold with lows in the upper 20s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Areas of frost in the morning. Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s. East winds around 5 mph...increasing to west 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Through Sunday Partly cloudy and breezy. Highs in the upper 60s. Lows in the mid 40s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Monday Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows around 50. Tuesday Partly sunny. A chance of rain. A chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Wednesday Sunny. Highs in the lower 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE