NWS launches Spring Safety Campaign
Though much of the nation is still under a deep freeze, more typical spring weather is on the horizon, and with it the threat of severe weather, flooding and other hazards. As part of our effort to build a Weather-Ready Nation, NWS is launching its Spring Seasonal Safety Campaign, with information to help you know your risk, take action and be a Force of Nature this spring.
Wind SpeedE 6 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Elizabethtown, Curtis L Brown Jr. Field Airport (KEYF)
Lat: 34.6 Lon: -78.58 Elev: 131ft.
Overnight Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of rain. Lows in the upper 30s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Tuesday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 40s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Patchy fog in the evening. Areas of fog after midnight. Lows in the lower 40s. Southeast winds around 5 mph...becoming southwest after midnight. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Breezy with highs in the mid 70s. Southwest winds 20 to 25 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 50s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Thursday Rain. Highs in the upper 50s. Temperature falling into the lower 40s in the afternoon. Chance of rain 80 percent. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Friday And Friday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Lows in the mid 20s. Saturday Through Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows in the mid 30s. Monday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE