Heavy Snow For the Southern Rockies with Heavy Rain for Portions of the Southwest
A moist flow off the Pacific will bring heavy rain to southern California and Arizona with heavy snow for the southern Rocky Mountains Monday. More freezing rain is possible from the southern Plains to the central Mississippi Valley. Heavy snow is also expected for portions of New England and upstate New York Monday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
Visibility0.50 mi Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Oak Island, Brunswick County Airport (KSUT)
Lat: 33.93 Lon: -78.07 Elev: 26ft.
Today Areas of dense fog this morning. Mostly cloudy until early afternoon...then becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s. West winds around 5 mph...becoming north 5 to 10 mph late. Tonight Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain after midnight. Lows around 40. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s. Northeast winds around 10 mph...becoming east in the afternoon. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs around 70. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows in the mid 50s. Thursday Rain likely. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Friday And Friday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Lows in the mid 20s. Saturday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s. Saturday Night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 30s. Sunday Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE