Heavy snow forecast for parts of Upper Midwest and western Great Lakes
A cold air mass behind a cold front will continue to bring below-normal temperatures across much of the eastern and northern U.S. through Thursday and allow for snow, heavy at times, to fall across parts of the Upper Midwest and western Great Lakes, mainly from central Minnesota to northern Michigan. Winter Storm Warnings and Winter Weather Advisories are in effect across the region.
Wind SpeedN 10 mph
Barometer30.21 in (1023.7 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Hastings Municipal Airport (KHSI)
Lat: 40.61 Lon: -98.43 Elev: 1955ft.
Overnight Cloudy...colder. Lows in the upper 20s. North winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Thursday Mostly cloudy in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. North winds around 10 mph shifting to the east in the afternoon. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. South winds around 10 mph. Friday Mostly sunny. Warmer. Highs in the upper 60s. South winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Not as cool. Lows around 50. South winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with showers and thunderstorms likely. Lows in the lower 50s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Sunday Partly cloudy with chance of rain and isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 60s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 40s. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. Monday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 40s. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Tuesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 50s. Wednesday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE