Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Wind SpeedNW 16 G 22 mph
Current conditions at
Nebraska City Municipal Airport (KAFK)
Lat: 40.6 Lon: -95.87 Elev: 1161ft.
Rest Of Today Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. North winds around 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Friday Colder...sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph in the morning. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Northeast winds around 5 mph shifting to the southeast after midnight. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. Southeast winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Saturday Night Not as cool. Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Sunday Not as cool. Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Sunday Night Increasing clouds. A slight chance of rain showers and isolated thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 40s. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Monday Night Decreasing clouds. A 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows around 40. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Tuesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE